Pilot-RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot-RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flys as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot-RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
|Wing area:||733 “² (4,734 cm²)|
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings
- NEW! Quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for SFG
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Designed for electric motor
- Included servo extension wires and wing bags
- Push pull rudder links for more precise and direct response
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Included wing bags
- Included extension wires
- Pre-prepared hinges ready to be installed and pre-mounted canopy
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Included spinner, 2.5″
Motor: Dualsky GA1500 or Dualsky XM5050EA-14 or similar electric motor
Servos: 4 high torque medium size (35mm x 15mm) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 for elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW16AH (16Kg – 0,057s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms
- Electric Motor Combo: Pilot-RC Power Pack for 60″ plane (3D acrobatic)
- Electric Motor & Servos Combo: Pilot-RC Power Pack for 60″ plane WITH servos (3D acrobatic)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Slick 02: Green and blue
Colour scheme Slick 03: Red, blue and carbon
Extension wire lengths:
All these extension leads are included with the kit:
No extension required
(to reach receiver direct)
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.
FULL Build manual: