One of the latest and most popular designs to come out the Pilot-RC factory.
The Extra 330SC is one of the most agile full size aircraft currently available, and this model follows suit. Capable of performing both smooth aeros or the most aggressive high energy manoeuvres that are so popular today.
|Model:||Extra 330Sc – 22%|
|Wing area:||903 “² (5,830 cm²)|
Video and GALLERY:
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Crash kit: FREE laser cut repair wood for any Pilot-RC plane, just pay shipping
*Please note that latest version 60″ & 67″ models do not come pre-hinged.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tube as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Included wing bags
- Ready to install hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Included spinner
Motor: 20cc or equivalent electric
*Please note that the setup of this plane accepts both electric or gas engine, however in order to use gas engine, firewall and engine box must be reinforced.
Servos: 5 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 for elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH (27Kg – 0,119s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Electric motor combo: Electric Motor, ESC and prop combo for 67″ plane
- Electric motor combo with servos: Electric Motor combo for 67″ plane WITH Servos
Colour schemes available:
*Please note that some pictures show additional decals such as Pilot or Extra logos on the wings. These are not included.
Colour scheme 330-05:
References: Oracover 21-022, 21-033, 21-071, 21-091 / Ultracote HANU883, HANU872, HANU874, HANU881
Colour scheme 330-06:
References: Oracover 21-043, 21-091, 21-010 / Ultracote HANU903, HANU881, HANU870
Colour scheme 330-08:
References: Oracover 21-057, 21-071, 21-010 / Ultracote HANU845, HANU874, HANU870
Colour scheme 330-10:
References: Oracover 21-060, 21-091, 21-010, 21-056 / Ultracote HANU877, HANU881, HANU870, HANU847
Colour scheme 330-12:
References: Oracover 21-022, 21-091, 21-010 / Ultracote HANU883, HANU881, HANU870
Colour scheme 330-14:
References: Oracover 21-022, 21-091, 21-010, 21-050 / Ultracote HANU883, HANU881, HANU870, HANU873
Colour scheme 330-15:
References: Oracover 21-043, 21-091, 21-010, 21-056 / Ultracote HANU903, HANU881, HANU870
Including exhaust tunnel size, rudder servo location, landing gear measurements, cowl size, etc, please check out our Manuals page:
More Photos & Videos:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel