Want an easy to build, fun to fly, practice model that you can fly anywhere, even from within a lockdown?! Pilot-RC has you covered!
Presenting our first 3D foamy, made from crash resistant printed EPP foam which provides great visibility and strength when joined with the included carbon fibre reinforcements.
Regardless of your aerobatic ability, the smooth and precise flying characteristics of this model make it suitable for anyone, but turn up the rates and you have an insanely capable 3D model where the pilot is the only limit!
|Weight without electronics||3.6oz (104g)|
|Flying weight:||7.4-9.8oz (210-280g)|
Video and GALLERY:
- Carbon reinforced EPP foam, offering rigidity and crash resistance
- Designed for a combination of precision aerobatics and extreme 3D flying
- Can use standard Cyano (Superglue)
- All accessories included, just add your own electronics
- Two color schemes to choose from
- Complete air frame in pre-printed high visibility color scheme
- Carbon rods to give the airframe structure and strength
- Pushrods, control horns, wheels and other small accessories
Also available: PNP Combo. Includes model plus motor, speed controller, prop and servos
Servos: x3 8g servos (recommended 1.5kg torque)
Battery: 3S 450-550mAh
Also requires receiver and all the usual building tools and supplies
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 01:
Colour scheme 02:
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the center of the fuselage.