Pilot-RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot-RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flys as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot-RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
|Wing area:||1,216 “² (7,848 cm²)|
The Slick shown in the above video is powered by a DLE61cc engine.
- NEW! Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and elevators.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and SFG.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy.
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and sealed)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits single cylinder engines (DA60, DA50, DLE61, DLE55RA, DLE50, GP61, 3W55, KCS62)
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
CRASH KITS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL:
- Landing gear repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the landing gear area.
- Front fuselage repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the front of the model
- Please note that additional or alternative spare wood outside of the above Packs is not available to order.
Motor: 50-60cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 5 high torque plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x2 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH (27Kg – 0,11s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Wingbags: Pilot-RC wingbags
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Slick 01: Yellow, red and black
Colour scheme Slick 02: Green and blue
EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE:
RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION:
Extension wire lengths:
(to reach receiver direct)
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.
FULL Build manual: