You wanted it, we delivered! Another new size Laser, this time for 30-40cc engines or electric power!
Fully designed from the ground up for out and out performance, keeping in line with current demand for faster, more aggressive and more agile models, while still keeping the well know great flying characteristics Pilot-RC models are known for.
You really need to see the videos of this model in action to understand its capability. In this case, its not a question of if the plane is quick enough, its whether you can keep up!
|Wing area:||1,084 “² (6,966 cm²)|
Video and GALLERY:
The above video shows an internal combustion setup, using DLE35RA, Xpert A1+ servos, Falcon 19*8 propeller & Powerbox-Systems Spark Switch.
The above video shows an electric setup, using Optipower 12s lipo 3500mah 50C lipo battery. Dualsky GA4000 motor & Dualsky 120A ESC.
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Pull-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits both gasoline and electric motors
- Can use single elevator servo, or choose to split the elevator half and use two separate servos.
- single cylinder and twin cylinder engines!
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fiberglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
CRASH KITS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL:
- Landing gear repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the landing gear area.
- Front fuselage repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the front of the model
- Please note that additional or alternative spare wood outside of the above Packs is not available to order.
Motor: 30-40cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 4 or 5 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 or x2 for the elevator (choose if you use joint or split elevator) and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW20AH (20Kg – 0,14s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Wingbags: Pilot-RC wingbags
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Laser 01:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 05:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-033, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU872, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 06:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-050, 21-033, 21-091 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU872, HANU881, HANU873
*Laser schemes 02, 03, 04 are also available on special request from your local dealer.
A: 244mm – B: 242mm – C: 250mm – D: 255mm
EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE:
A: 253mm – B: 71mm – C: Unlimited – D: 82m – E: 129mm – F: 157mm
Due to the open tunnel design in the Laser, there is no backplate (measurement C) so there is no limit to the length of exhaust that can be used.
RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION:
A: 71mm – B: 125mm – C: 12mm – D: n/a – E: 8.5mm
Extension wire lengths:
No extension required
(to reach receiver direct)
Pull pull, no extension required
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.