Proud to present Pilot-RC’s first true scale plane. We wanted a model that was iconic, flies amazingly well, and had not been overly done already.
Following the success of our F86D, we are pleased to satisfy our F86F fans as well!
|Wing area:||1,304″2 (8,414cm2)|
|Weight:||31.5lbs (14.3kg) without speed brake, drop tank or cockpit|
- Full scale detail with rivets panel lines, simulated hatches, etc…
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece full flying stabiliser, all for easy transport
- Quick release wings, no tools required
- Quick release elevator system, clamp in place with a couple of turns to the bolt
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Fully hidden linkages for flap, rudder and ailerons; with no horn, servo arm, ball links or pushrods exposed
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Servo extension leads
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 120-180N turbines)
- Fiberglass fuel tanks (2100ml x2) and UAT (250ml)
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Pre-glued control horns
- Comes with air intake and turbine port covers
- Color schemes, silver paint replaced by special chrome plating finish
- Speed brake (molded into fuselage, can not be ordered separately). Requires two additional servos
- Pilot-RC electric landing gear and brake set
- Wing drop tank
- Smoke system (includes 1000ml tank, smoke pump, injection pipe and fuel tubing)
- Scale cockpit (minus pilot)
- Wing bags
- Fuselage bags
Landing gear combo. Includes Pilot-RC F86F kit, gear door installed, and Pilot-RC electric landing gear and brakes set.
Requires servos and turbine of choice
Turbine Ready – Sport-scale version. Includes all the above, plus x10 Pilot-RC servos and 4in1 connectors for aileron/flap/brake/retract, all pre-installed.
Requires your own turbine of choice.
Turbine Ready – Pro Scale version. Includes all the same as the standard Turbine Ready version, plus all the Optional Extras preinstalled. This includes Wing drop tank, smoke system, speed brake with servos, scale cockpit and wing bags, all preinstalled.
Requires your own turbine of choice
Servos: (x11 + 2 optional)
x5 super high torque (minimum 40kg) // Uses x1 per elevator, x1 per flap, x1 on rudder
x2 super high torque (minimum 25kg) // Uses x1 per aileron
x4 middle size servo, 35 x 15 x 30mm // Uses x3 for gear doors and x1 for steering
+2 super high torque (minimum 40kg) if installing Speed Brake
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW48AH (48Kg – 0,10s at 8,4v)
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW28AH (28Kg – 0,056s at 8,4v)
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW10AH (13Kg – 0,19s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 01 – :
Colour scheme 02 – :
Colour scheme 03 – :
Colour scheme 04 – :
*Photo from full scale only for reference, “silver” color will be same as from Scheme 3
Aileron: 17mm – Rudder: 35mm
Elevator: 37mm up / 25mm down
Measured from the front of the leading edge on the root of the elevator.
Elevator center position is 12mm down from the top of the fuselage
Take-off Flap: 30mm
Landing Flap: 55mm
Speed brake 1: 100mm
Speed brake 2: 190mm
Measured from the back of the speed brake plate.
The CG is 339mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing