A whole new line of sport jet, designed from the ground up with performance in mind. Capable of both high and low speed flying and maneuvers and even options for converting to full 3D no maneuver is out of reach for the Predator.
Select one of the several aggressive colour schemes and really stand out from the crowd at your next event.
|Wing area:||1,292 “² (8,332 cm²)|
Video with Vector tube:
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Optional 3D vector thrust pipe
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads
- Dual wall tail pipe (105mm diameter – for 80-300N turbines)
- All in one fuel tank. 4,600ml Fuel tank + 240ml UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
*Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed and with free wing bags. Just add your own turbine of choice.
- 80-160N for normal sport flying
- 180-260N for 3D vector flight – Avoid high speed high G flying
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 20kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AL (20Kg – 0,15s at 6v) or
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW20AH (22Kg – 0,12s at 6v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Aileron: 17mm, Rudder: 25mm, Elevator: 13mm.
Flap: 46mm for take off and 78mm for landing.
The CG is 275-283mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing
New colour schemes available!
Please note that schemes and logos may vary depending on country of delivery. Always check with your local dealer to confirm what logos are included in your area.
Any logos included at time of shipping are stickers, not paint.
Colour scheme 17:
Colour scheme 18:
Colour scheme 19:
Colour scheme 20:
Colour scheme 21:
Colour scheme 22:
Colour scheme 23:
Colour scheme 24:
Colour scheme 25:
Colour scheme 26:
Colour scheme 27:
Still available colour schemes:
Colour scheme 10 – Green, Black:
Colour scheme 11 – Orange, Black:
Colour scheme 12 – Blue, Black:
Colour scheme 13 – Red, Yellow:
Colour scheme 14 – Red, White, Black:
Colour scheme 15 – Yellow, Red, Black:
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel