A brand new design, built from a classic. In 2019 Extra Acrobatic Aircraft unveiled their latest masterpiece, and now in 2020 Pilot-RC is unveiling ours.
The Extra NG is the latest iteration of the Extra family, each version becoming more precise and more agile than ever before, and this feeds down all the way through our models.
This new design, combined with all of Pilot-RC’s latest build innovations and methods provide a high quality kit that can be built within minutes upon arrival at the flying field and relied upon for strength, agility and all round fun.
|Wing area:||1,430″² ( 9,224cm²)|
CARBON COVERING ON SCHEME 02:
COWL WITH SCALE DETAILING AND INLETS:
“SPARE” TRANSPARENT COWL FOR EASY MARKINGS:
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings, stabilizer and SFG
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy.
- Film covering applied over a Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) base
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no visible external screws exposed (two exposed screws underneath for easy mounting)
- Removable wings and stabs
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Pull push system for Rudder servo
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fiber main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fiberglass control horns and wheel pants)
- “Spare” lower section cowl from transparent plastic – used to mark out correct location to cut the cowl for perfect fitting every time
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axles and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
CRASH KITS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL:
- Landing gear repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the landing gear area.
- Front fuselage repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the front of the model
- Please note that additional or alternative spare wood outside of the above Packs is not available to order.
Motor: 50-76cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 5 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per elevator half and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH (27Kg – 0,119s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Wingbags: Pilot-RC wingbags
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Extra NG 01:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, Metal blue / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, Metal blue
Colour scheme Extra NG 02:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-043, Carbon fiber effect / Ultracote HANU870, HANU903, Carbon fiber effect
EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE:
RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION:
Extension wire lengths:
(to reach receiver direct)
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.