A brand new design, built from a classic. In 2019 Extra Acrobatic Aircraft unveiled their latest masterpiece, and now in 2020 Pilot-RC is unveiling ours.
The Extra NG is the latest iteration of the Extra family, each version becoming more precise and more agile than ever before, and this feeds down all the way through our models.
This new design, combined with all of Pilot-RC’s latest build innovations and methods provide a high quality kit that can be built within minutes upon arrival at the flying field and relied upon for strength, agility and all round fun.
|Wing area:||1,216 “² (7,847 cm²)|
CARBON COVERING ON SCHEME 02:
COWL WITH SCALE DETAILING AND INLETS:
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings, stabilazer and SFG.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- Film covering applied over a Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) base
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed aileron and elevator hinges (glued and pinned)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable wings and stabilizer
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Pull-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits both gasoline and electric motors
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
CRASH KITS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL:
- Landing gear repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the landing gear area.
- Front fuselage repair package. Includes the wooden parts required to repair the damage often suffered around the front of the model
- Please note that additional or alternative spare wood outside of the above Packs is not available to order.
Motor: 30-40cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 5 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per elevator half and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW20AH (20Kg – 0,14s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Wingbags: Pilot-RC wingbags
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Extra NG 01:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, Metal blue / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, Metal blue
Colour scheme Extra NG 02:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-043, Carbon fiber effect / Ultracote HANU870, HANU903, Carbon fiber effect
Colour scheme Extra NG 03:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-060, 21-056 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU877, HANU847
EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE:
RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION:
Extension wire lengths:
(to reach receiver direct)
Pull pull, no extension required
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.