Designed as a perfect first jet trainer or just your everyday worry free easy to handle acrobatic jet. Easily repairable wooden design with a simple well known build method and simple gear, just drop equipment in and go fly!
New stronger fuselage with carbon infused wood construction.
|Wing area:||972 “² (6,270 cm²)|
Updated fuselage, now carbon infused for even greater added strength
*Cockpit floor and pilot not included
- Wood construction, strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- NEW! Carbon infused wood construction used in the fuselage for even greater strength
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Servo operated gear doors
- Optional LED Light Set
- Crash kit: Free replacement plywood parts available. Just pay shipping.
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 60N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Air trap UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos and servo extension leads, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW16AH (16Kg – 0,057s at 8.4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
|Surface||Travel each way|
|Flap 1 (take-off)||33mm down|
|Flap 2 (landing)||47mm down|
The Center of Gravity is 205mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 04:
Colour scheme 08:
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel