It has arrived! The 60cc version of our rule changing Laser!
Fully designed from the ground up for out and out performance, keeping in line with current demand for faster, more aggressive and more agile models, while still keeping the well know great flying characteristics Pilot-RC models are known for.
You really need to see the videos of this model in action to understand its capability. In this case, its not a question of if the plane is quick enough, its whether you can keep up!
|Model:||Laser – 30%|
|Wing area:||1,291 “² (8,330 cm²)|
|Weight:||17.75lbs (8.0kg) with GP61cc|
Video and GALLERY:
*Please note that photos shown of scheme 06 are missing red lines. Please see below in “Color Schemes” for correct schemes.
- NEW! Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and elevators.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy.
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system and Pull-Pull systems available for Rudder servos
- Cowl fits both single cylinder and twin cylinder engines! (DA70, DLE60, GP76)
*Due to carbon construction, this kit does not offer Free replacement wood
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 50-76cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 5 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH (27Kg – 0,119s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Wingbags: Pilot-RC wingbags
Pilot-Rc recommended accessories:
Pilot-RC custom scheme propeller. Optional extra, not included in the kit.
Available through your local Pilot-RC dealer, or direct from Bernotech:
Sizes available: 24×8 wood 2 blade & 24×9 wood 2 blade. More sizes available from Bernotech.
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Laser 01:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 02:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-050, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU873, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 03:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-043, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU903, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 04:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-033, 021-91, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU872, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 05:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-033, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU872, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 06:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-033, 21-091 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU872, HANU874
A: 286mm – B: 292mm – C: 286mm – D: 308mm
EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE:
A: 475mm – B: 106mm – C: Unlimited – D: 104mm – E: 162mm – F: 167mm
Due to the open tunnel design in the Laser, there is no backplate (measurement C) so there is no limit to the length of exhaust that can be used.
RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION:
A: 29mm – B: 95mm – C: 52mm – D: n/a – E: 8.5mm
Extension wire lengths:
(to reach receiver direct)
(when using direct – if installing pull pull, no required extension)
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.