是时候做出改变了！ Pilot-RC has broken all the molds with this one.
The Laser has been fully designed from the ground up for out and out performance, keeping in line with current demand for faster, more aggressive and more agile models, while still keeping the well know great flying characteristics Pilot-RC models are known for.
You really need to see the videos of this model in action to understand its capability. In this case, its not a question of if the plane is quick enough, its whether you can keep up!
|型号：||Laser – 35%|
|翼面积：||1,771 “² (11,430 cm²)|
- NEW! Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood.
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Includes cooling baffles
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system for Rudder servos
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
发动机： 80-120cc 或同等电源
舵机： 7-8 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended accessories:
Pilot-RC custom scheme propeller. Optional extra, not included in the kit.
Available through your local Pilot-RC dealer, or direct from Bernotech:
Sizes available: 28×10 wood 2 blade & 27×11 wood 2 blade. More sizes available from Bernotech.
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Laser 01:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 02:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-050, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU873, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 03:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-043, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU903, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 04:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-033, 021-91, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU872, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 05:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-033, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU872, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 06:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-033, 21-091 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU872, HANU874
A: 335mm – B: 330mm – C: 307mm – D: 348mm
EXHAUST TUNNEL SIZE:
A: 603mm – B: 103mm – C: Unlimited – D: 131mm – E: 172mm – F: 192mm
Due to the open tunnel design in the Laser, there is no backplate (measurement C) so there is no limit to the length of exhaust that can be used.
RUDDER HORNS AND PULL PULL LOCATION:
A: 31mm – B: 55mm – C: 60mm – D: n/a – E: 8.5mm
Extension wire lengths:
25cm + 75cm
(nearest servo and furthest servo – to reach receiver direct)
(when using direct – if installing pull pull, no required extension)
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.