Viperjets are synonymous for a great flying jet, and this one really fulfils with expectations. Fast, slow, scale, acrobatic, fun, easy, it simply ticks all the boxes for your next jet!
|Model:||Viperjet MkII 3.0|
|Weight:||48.2lbs (21.9kg) – without fuel|
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Removable two piece fuselage, the tailpipe mounts only on the rear fuselage section, allowing for easy removal and transport.
- Removable rudder, two piece wing and two piece stabilizer all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Servo operated nose gear door. Mains attached direct to struts.
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Scale cockpit (minus pilot)
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 160-310N turbines)
- 2in1 tank. 4.7L main + 1.5L smoke. Includes fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Air trap UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also includes full cockpit:
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, servo extension leads and navigation lights, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 9 high torque (minimum 20kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder, x1 for nose gear door and x1 for steering. Rudder and Flap servos are recommended to be +27kg)
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
Servos:Pilot-Rc PW28AH (28Kg – 0,056s at 8,4v)
Servos:Pilot-Rc PW37AH (37Kg – 0,07s at 8.4v)
Servo arms: Pilot-RC 1.2″ and 1.6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos), and 0.8″ for Flaps and Steering.
- Simple Servo Adjuster – Use single channel for gear and doors
Aileron: 27mm, Rudder: 44mm, Elevator: 38mm. Flap: 38mm for take off and 82mm for landing.
The CG is 305mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
Colour schemes available:
Please note that schemes and logos may vary depending on country of delivery. Always check with your local dealer to confirm what logos are included in your area.
Any logos included at time of shipping are stickers, not paint.
Colour scheme 01 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 03 – Yellow, Black, Red:
Colour scheme 04 – Green, Black, White:
Colour scheme 06 – Metallic blue, White, Black:
Colour scheme 07 – Orange, Black, White:
Colour scheme 08 – Yellow, Black, White:
Colour scheme 09 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 10 – Black, Sliver & Blue Racing:
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel
-Latest update: Introductory offer “free windbags” ends (04/05/19)
-New 2in1 fuel tank included (16/04/19)