Viperjets are synonymous for a great flying jet, and this one really fulfils with expectations. Fast, slow, scale, acrobatic, fun, easy, it simply ticks all the boxes for your next jet!
NEW VERSION VIPERJET 1.8M, FEATURES:
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- One piece fuselage
- Full composite canopy (not transparent)
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- All live hinging with precision gap sealing
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 60-100N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Air trap UAT
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x9 servos, servo extension leads, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Also available: PNP version. With ENJET E80 turbine in Turbine Ready version, put your receiver and battery, you can fly.
Servos: Total x8 (x4 standard size + x4 medium size)
x4 standard size high torque (minimum 20kg)
x1 per aileron
x1 per flap.
x4 medium size servo (size: 35x15x30mm, minimum 4kg)
x1 per elevator
x1 on rudder
x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW28AH (28Kg – 0,056s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Flap: 57mm for landing , 25mm for take off
Colour schemes available:
Please note that these photos are for reference of color scheme only.
Actual model details such as canopy type should be verified in the “features” section. Also, schemes and logos may vary depending on country of delivery. Always check with your local dealer to confirm what logos are included in your area.
Any logos included at time of shipping are stickers, not paint.
Colour scheme 01 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 03 – Yellow, Black, Red:
Colour scheme 04 – Green, Black, White:
Colour scheme 06 – Metallic blue, White, Black:
Colour scheme 07 – Orange, Black, White:
Colour scheme 08 – Yellow, Black, White:
Colour scheme 09 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 10 – Black, Sliver & Blue Racing:
MANUAL & BUILD:
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel