Regardless of if you are looking for a great first or second plane, or if you just want something fun and simple to fly around and perform some basic acrobatics with, look no further!
Our 88″ Sport Trainer gives you all that and so much more. Be amazed at what this low wing box style classic can do!
|Model:||Sport Trainer – Low wing|
|Wing area:||1,224 “² (7,900 cm²)|
- Self-correcting low-wing, thick semi symmetrical airfoil design makes for a very stable design, idea for beginners
- Special design landing gear mounting. Very durable even with bad landings.
- Optional flaps. Can be modified to include flaps in just minutes (pre-prepared aileron splitting)
- Tail dragger design – so no broken nose gears!
- Design allows for towing gliders. Just take a few minutes to install optional towing release system (not included)
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Two piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Includes replacement wood for nose area! Easy repairs if needed!
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels and axels
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Plastic spinner
- Servo extension wires for aileron, rudder and elevator included
Motor: 20-35cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 4 plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder (optional +2 for flaps if used)
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AL (20Kg – 0,15s at 8,4v) or
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AH (22Kg – 0,12s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
*Please note that the scheme pictures below show model “Trainer 90” and not “Sport Trainer”. The scheme however is the same.
Colour scheme T-01:
References: Oracover 21-033, 21-022, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU872, HANU883, HANU874
Colour scheme T-02:
References: Oracover 21-033, 21-052, 21-010 / Ultracote HANU872, HANU885, HANU870
Colour scheme T-03:
References: Oracover 21-033, 21-022, 21-040 / Ultracote HANU872, HANU883, HANU880
Colour scheme T-07:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-022, 21-043 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU883, HANU903
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel