Pilot-Rc’s range of servos offer a mix between torque, speed and importantly affordability. They are designed around modellers, which is why they come as standard with extra long leads and with an included Aluminium servo arm in order to hold up to even the toughest of jobs.
All Pilot-RC servos come with extra long leads for ease of use in smaller models without the need for additional extension leads.
Included with the PW-28AH you will also find spare Futaba connector and pins, which allow a user to shorten the wire and crimp a brand new connector onto it, should they wish to do so, with everything included in the box. Even with one spare pin, just in case!
|Torque||28.7kg (399 oz) at 8.4v|
25.8kg (359 oz) at 7.4v
|Speed||0.056s at 8.4v|
0.063s at 7.4v
|Dimensions||40mm x 20mm x 39.85mm|
- x1 Pilot-Rc PW28AH servo, with 50cm servo wire
- x1 Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium servo arm
- x1 Double plastic servo arm
- Spare Futaba connector and pins
- Mounting accessories (screws, rubber grommets and brass eyelets)