Pilot-Rc’s range of servos offer a mix between torque, speed and importantly affordability. They are designed around modellers, which is why they come packed with features and ready to hold up to even the toughest of jobs.
NEW FEATURE: Interchangeable servo leads:
Each servo comes ready to use with a standard 30cm lead.
Need a longer lead though?
Included with the servo is a 170cm lead that can be shortened as per your requirements.
Simply remove the servo’s lower casing and swap the short 30cm lead for the
included much longer 170cm lead, and crimp the JR connector
provided to the other end at your chosen length.
The servo uses conventional servo connectors at the servo end,
meaning leads can be made or replaced without issue.
|Torque||28.7kg (399 oz) at 8.4v|
25.8kg (359 oz) at 7.4v
|Speed||0.056s at 8.4v|
0.063s at 7.4v
|Dimensions||40mm x 20mm x 39.85mm|
- x1 Pilot-Rc PW28AH servo, with 30cm servo wire
- x1 Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium servo arm
- x1 Double plastic servo arm
- Spare 170cm servo lead and Futaba connector with pins
- Mounting accessories (screws, rubber grommets and brass eyelets)