That’s right! We are adding another new size of our popular Laser, this time the baby of the family, at 60″, a pure electric performance machine!
Fully designed from the ground up for out and out performance, keeping in line with current demand for faster, more aggressive and more agile models, while still keeping the well know great flying characteristics Pilot-RC models are known for.
You really need to see the videos of this model in action to understand its capability. In this case, its not a question of if the plane is quick enough, its whether you can keep up!
|Wing area:||731 “² (4,720 cm²)|
Video and GALLERY:
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for SFG.
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Designed for electric motor
- Included servo extension wires and wing bags
- Push pull rudder links for more precise and direct response
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tube as well as fiberglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Included wing bags
- Included extension wires
- Pre-prepared hinges ready to be installed and pre-mounted canopy
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Included spinner, 2.5″
Motor: Dualsky GA1500 or Dualsky XM5050EA-14 or similar electric motor
Servos: 4 high torque medium size (35mm x 15mm)
Uses x1 per aileron, x1 for the elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW16AH (16Kg – 0,057s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Electric motor combo: Pilot-RC Power Pack for 60″ plane (3D acrobatic)
- Electric motor & servos combo: Pilot-RC Power Pack for 60″ plane WITH servos (3D acrobatic)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme Laser 07:
Colour scheme Laser 08:
A: 200mm – B: 200mm – C: 190mm – D: 210mm
Extension wire lengths:
No extension required
(to reach receiver direct)
*All these extension leads are included with the kit
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.