When you want the king of 3D jet’s, you want our J10. But what if you want a scale jet? Then you still want our J10! and this smaller one with 2.2 meter
World known for it’s amazing 3D capabilities, while still not straying too far from the realm of what could almost be scale flying due to it’s delta wing shape and high alpha performance.
Designed with the latest 3D tendencies, the technologies now available and the most popular power plant options on the market, this J10 is both light, strong and with flying characteristics to match the killer looks, whether you want simple acrobatics on unlimited 3D, this is the machine for you.
|Weight:||19.53 lbs (8.88kg) with M140 turbine, dry weight without fuel|
Video: this Video PIlot-RC J10-B 2.2m with ENJET E160 flown by RYU SINTUPHROM
- Extremely lightweight full composite construction especially designed for outstanding 3D performance
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Ultra strong and light weight landing gear mounts, with factory installed aluminum mounting plate so mounting is just plug and play
- Turbine install in the middle of the fuselage, no need the balance weight on the nose to keep the light weight. All the heavy equipment are in the center of the plane. which is very good for the performance.
- Specially designed easy access to turbine for speedy installation
- Wings are secured from the top with quick release system, you can put the wing together in less than one minute.
- Two piece wing and canard are removable for easy transport.
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and preinstalled and painted fibreglass control horns)
- Servo extension leads
- Vector thrust pipe
- 3500ml fuel tank
- 250ml UAT tank
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Full retract combo. Includes Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes, specific for this model.
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x7 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
- 80-130N for normal sport flying
- 140-180N for 3D vector flight – Avoid high speed high G flying
Servos: Total x7 (x4 standard size + x3 medium size)
x4 standard size high torque (minimum 25kg)
x2 per aileron
x1 on canard
x1 on rudder
x2 medium size servo (size: 35x15x30mm) (minimum 16kg)
x1 for steering x1 for vector (also can use with standard servo size too)
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW37AH for canard and rudder
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH for aileron and vector
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW16AH for vector
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY10AH for steering
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ and 0,8″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
MANUAL & BUILD:
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
240mm from the leading edge of the wing root
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel